That action continues as Day 2 of E3 impress its audience with their lineup. Trailers, gameplay, small walkthroughs, oh my! I cannot believe how amazing this years conference is and it is only halfway through. Some big titles I was waiting for were announced and other titles that I cannot wait to get my hands on. I just wish there were more release dates but I can live with just a video for now. But there are certain games that I think are must have.
Here are My Top 6 games of Day 2, E3 2018:
1. When I think of Star Fox in Starlink: Battle for Atlas, it takes me back to the old days when I was child. I can remember having the SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) controller in my hand and my eyes glued to the screen. It was a great being able to fly around and shoot lasers. It was also annoying and difficult to be honest. Anyway this one is perfect for Star Fox to make an appearance in. At least now the starfighter looks like an actual ship.
2. Back in 2013, Naughty Dog came out with one of their best games yet, The Last of Us. After a long 5 years later we finally have something to look forward too. A new edition that amazing game, that I played the heck out of when it released, The Last of Us, Part II. The reveal trailer provides a glimpse of the games concept, its amazing graphics, a small story preview, and overall a great introduction to the game. I want it NOW!
3. I must admit, trippy games call my attention. This one even more than I thought it would. Picture this – time-bending, slow-motion, supernatural enemies, walls shifting, characters floating. If this game does not speak interesting, then I have no clue what does. It is like the movie Inception except your not Leonardo DiCaprio but Jesse Faden, the director of the “Bureau of Control.”
4. Walking the path of a samurai isn’t an easy one. In the gameplay debut of Ghosts of Tsushima we release that this is true. A noble man in 1274 risking his life for the sake of a monk only to go against a friend. This graphically beautiful game with “deadly … fighting techniques” takes place on the island of Tsushima in Japan. Take a trip back in time and become a warrior.
5. I have little words for this game. It looks amazing, story is a bit confusing right now, detail is incredible and it involves a lot of walking. But I guess Daryl (from The Walking Dead) is use to that. This time he is doing it in Death Stranding.
6. What can I say, it is your friendly neighborhood Marvel’s Spider-Man! This time he is back and from I can see trained by Mr. Bruce Wayne himself. (not literally) The gameplay reminds me of Batman: Arkham Knight with a somewhat better feel to it and upgraded visuals. I love it!
Kingdom Hearts III, with PIRATES! Yesterday we previewed Frozen. Today Pirates of the Caribbean! I do not think I can handle much more of this awesomeness!
CHECK IT OUT!