With E3 finally here the gaming world has been filled with excitement. The Electronic Entertainment Expo have truly outdone themselves this year and brought us more quality content than ever before. With technology increasing and creative minds developing, games are being created on a completely different level than those beautiful pixel days. I still remember how amazing I thought PlayStation 1 games looked. As a child they were so ‘cool’ that nothing could compare. Twenty something years late I have a whole new definition of ‘cool.’
Here are My Top 6 games of Day 1, E3 2018:
1. Now this will be hard to believe, but I was never a big fan of Halo. I might have played one game and never finished it. With that being said I have no real opinion on the game or its series. But after seeing the trailer for HALO: Infinite I am tempted to give it another shot. Check out why!
2. Next up, Gear of War 5. This game is nostalgic for me. This was one of the games that became sort of pillar in a very important friendship of mine. When I was in high school, after we were let out of the building, one of my best friends and I would spend hours playing it at his home. For that reason I love this brand and its name. Besides that, it is an awesome game to play and now with even better graphics to back it.
3. Dying light 2. There really is not much to say expect, If you like to be scared while playing a game then here you go. I still remember playing the first part. When I got into the game it was nothing that the trailer or other videos could have prepared me for. Especially playing in the dark at night when the game switches from daylight to night time. From what I can see part two is going to be even scarier!
4. If there was one game that I truly enjoyed playing with a squad, it was The Division. Unfortunately, I stopped playing it because after a while it became repetitive and a bit boring. Being a fan of the game by default I will be getting the second part of it. But The Division 2 looks even better than I thought it would with what seems to better world. I cannot wait to play it!
5. This game I did not expect to see at all. At first it seemed to be just another anime game but I was wrong. So wrong. At first it reminded me of a game called J-Stars Victory Vs+ but then after watching the trailer, I got more of a Tekken cross Street Fighter feel. Either way the developers must of had fun creating this one because Jump Force looks seriously good.
6. After 5 years of waiting I, or we the fans, have been given a release date for the anticipated to be game of the year, Kingdom Hearts III. On January 29, 2019 we will finally be able to play the game that many of us have been waiting for. I personally cannot wait for these next six months to pass by so I can ‘build a snowman’ with Olaf.