Asian Markets & Snacks!

May 16, 2018

Moving my car in the mornings is like driving blind. My eyes are barely open at 7am. 

I came back inside to sleep until 8. It was too early for me to be awake and lately I have been really tired. I got up to get ready to leave. I have a 10am appointment with the chiropractor. I put some clothes on, ate, and for some reason still too tired to function. I did not even write this morning. I could not focus. I lack energy lately. I am not sure what it is, might need vitamin D, maybe exercise, better eating. Something is needed.

Made tea to go. 

Drinking a mug full always makes me feel better. By 9:15 I was in my car on my way to the doctor. My original appointment was set for Monday but I had to reschedule due to work. I really needed him to work on me so I was squeezed in for today. I think I slept wrong with the baby yesterday and woke up crunched this morning. But after stem and heat, a massage, and being cracked by the doctor, I left feeling great. Everyone should get adjusted at least once a month, it makes a huge impact. Thanks doc.

On the way home, I stopped at Wendy’s for lunch. I might have developed a temporary addiction to it seeing as I have eaten it once a week for the past couple of weeks. It was not even noon yet, 11:15, I ordered a small chili, chicken nuggets and fries. It really is the best combination for $5. The moment I got home the Wendy’s bag was emptied out on the table. The TV was turned on and the first episode of season two Blindspot was streamed. Man, oh man was it good. The plot thickens!


(photo found on Google images)

Onto the next.

After stuffing my face and enjoying the show I took an hour nap. At 2pm I got up, got dressed and left for work. Dinner shift started at 6 but the lady I work with and I wanted to have an early dinner together first. We met at Mitsuwa Marketplace, an Asian market with a bunch of little vendors and food stands. It had been awhile since the last time I walked through those doors. It had been so long that I had forgotten about the little goodies the market has. I could not wait to eat. It felt good to have a delicious bowl of spicy miso ramen and a can of green tea to wash it down. So excited to be there I also bought snacks before leaving.


We got to the new spot by 5pm and were ready to go on time. The weather was pretty crappy. Rained all day. It was very bad for business especially since we are the new kids on the block. No one was interested to see what we had since it was wet out.

By 9 I was sitting in my car warming it up for my drive home. It was short. An hour later I walked through my house door, gathered clothes for a shower and enjoyed the warm water as it ran over my body. Before heading off to bed I finished up what I started earlier on WordPress and got ready for tomorrow.

Until the sun rises…


Yesterday I ordered a 1,000 watt power supply for my computer. it cam in today. thank you Amazon!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.