Morning Madness! 

March 27, 2018 

This morning I had a really messed up dream. I was in a fight with a friend but it was more than a fight. I was extremely violent and spiteful. The complete opposite of who I truly am. It woke me up right out of a good sleep not letting me close my eyes for the rest of the morning.  

Being up at 6:45 in the morning had me exhausted. Of all a sudden while lying in bed I hear shouting. Water leak! My sister’s bathroom sink was overflowing into ours with a wild force filling up it up in seconds. Water was all over the bathroom floor, leaking out into the hall and through the cracks straight to the basement. 

What a morning! 

Being tired I was not looking forward to going to work but today was going to short so I pushed. We have a lunch catering for a Japanese banking company down the street from where we usually are. It took us about 25 minutes to ride the elevator up to the fifth floor and set the table. Very easy. 

Since I left early getting home was a breeze. I walked through the door around 1:45pm ready to shower and relax before my appointment. Relaxing did not happen. My father was hungry and in pain so I offered to go out and get him something to eat. Good thing he wanted something easy and quick. There is a corner store about 5 minutes away by car that we used to go to all the time. It has been a while since we have been there so I picked him up a sandwich that he likes. The guys who run the store are awesome. Even after all this time they still remembered me!  

Back home about 20 minutes later with about a half and hour to get ready. I ironed my clothes and did my hair making sure I look presentable. Unfortunately I had to cancel the appointment. My mentor got tied up with other business and could not make it. Disappointing but things happen for a reason. 

With this morning’s water overflow my father had been working on the plumbing trying to find the source of the problem. He could not do much by himself but since I had a lot of free time we worked on it together. For at least four hours we tried just about everything to figure out what was clogging the sink’s pipes. The one pipe we need to get into is shut so tight that nothing we did broke the nut’s seal. We banged it, tried a heat treatment, multiple lubricants, and angry brute force. Needless to say, we had to call it quits. 

After working so intensely on the pipes I needed a change of scenery. I went over to my girlfriend house around 8:15pm to spend some time with her. I had a a wonderful dinner consisting of white rice and a form of stewed chicken. Yum!  

The rest of the night we slept. 



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.