March 14, 2018 

Today was a nice slow day.  

I did not have to work early today so I decided to sleep in and rest up. I originally woke up at 8am because I heard my nephew crying. Since my mother is home my nephew stayed with her again. I went back to bed once I saw he was fine. Woke up around 11 feeling super refreshed but not productive. I slept my whole morning away! 

For a late breakfast I had a cup of coffee with green tea sponge cake. Japanese desserts are truly remarkable. While I ate, I jumped on the computer to browse the web and see what was new. I read some blog posts, followed a few people and was inspired by many people who you can tell really enjoy uploading content. 

Using the inspiration received I went on to my personal blog to figure out how WordPress truly functions. I still get confused about what I can and cannot do because I am a free user. Having a paid subscription is definitely beneficial and allows for a more extensive experience but for now I will work with what I have. In order to get a better understanding of my limits I did a lot of research. I even had to look up how to put a category on the menu. I thought it would be easier to see my journal, on the menu as My Days, as I upload more content. Simple! 

While I was figuring things out I started a new show on Netflix called Dark. I am only on episode three but so far it is interesting. It is about A missing child sets four families on a frantic hunt for answers as they unearth a mind-bending mystery that spans three generations.” In the middle of reading post and watching TV I had yesterday’s leftovers for lunch, chicken stew with white rice.  

Around 3:30pm I started to get ready for work. I had to be in Jersey City at 4:30 but because of traffic and GPS detours I was a bit late. The good thing was dinner did not start until about an hour later allowing me to get settled in. I even had myself an early dinner. One of my favorite dished called Bulgogi, sliced rib-eye steak over white rice.  

Work was pretty slow. Understandable because of the weather but way to slow to make a profit. It was super cold out to the point where it even started to lightly snow. We packed up around 9 and left shortly after. On the way home there was a taxi driver who either was afraid of the bridge we were on or did not care about being in a lane. This person, taxi driver, left no space to pass around him on a two lane bridge slowing down everyone behind him. Horrible! 

I walked through my door around 9:50pm. Grabbed some clothes, my towel and headed to the bathroom for a nice hot, steamy shower. After getting cleaned up I sat at my desk and logged onto Twitch. I stuck around for a bit and then off to bed. 


(photo found on Google images)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.