Growing up I was never a big reader. Till this day I still have a hard time diving into a book. The good thing is that over the years I have gained respect for certain authors and titles leading me to enjoy something I once did not. My prime time reading books truly began about two years. That is when I realized how big of an impact they can make in someone’s life.
Here are some of the books, in no particular order, that have helped me go from one book a year to 1 every 3 months.
- Angels & Demons – Dan Brown
- The Da Vinci Code – Dan Brown
- The Lost Symbol – Dan Brown
- Inferno – Dan Brown
- The Shinning – Stephen King
- Running Man – Stephen King
- Quitter – Jon Acuff
- Crunch Time – Ken Linder
- Power of Significance – John C. Maxwell
- Who Moved My Cheese? – Spencer Johnson, M.D.
My goal for this year is to read at least 1 book a month. I am still on my first one and it will take work but I am more than willing to try!
What have you read recently? Or currently into now?